1) We first met in Florida at Deluna Fest, and you spoke about having this creative spark to make music. Can you talk about how that spark or internal fire has changed from that chance meeting years ago?
I have learned how to channel it. Its grown a lot since then. I have learned so much more about making music.
Every time I sit down and write it gets better and better. I don’t feel there is a peak and I feel I have plenty of time to grow some more. Being creative and actually creating is what sparks that fire in me. I finish a project and crushes everything I have ever done and its like wait wait a minute “I know I can go further”. That’s where my drive comes from. I really fell in love with the process when I broke up with “Getting results”
2) When you hear people describe your sound as “EDM” how does that make you feel? Do you feel like that’s a very general term for a genre of music that is much deeper?
My sets are forever changing from place to place. I rarely play the same set twice. So no ‘go to’ tracks for me.
4) How has the response been to your music and touring? Does it trip you out that you’ve been gaining this following not just on the ATL scene but in other places?
6) What is your perfect wind down after a show or gig? Is there a record/track/artist you listen to to come down from your performance high or do you just ride it out.
I actually like to turn up after shows! lol
7) What’s coming up track/tour/appearance wise in the future?
I love it and cant wait to share it with everyone out there!